Financial Assistance ship for ICA Learners
Financial assistance ship will be provided to the Learners of ICA the under following categories:
- Candidates who have already completed any one program from ICA and wants to further pursue other programs from ICA.
- Candidates already pursuing any program of IGNOU , who wants to simultaneously pursue certificate level program of IGNOU.
- In the above-mentioned cases Financial Assistance ship of 10% will be provided and an additional 5% will be provided to those candidates who have completed the previous program with overall percentage of 60% and above or B grade and above which ever applicable.
- Financial Assistance ship will be provided only in certain fees as defined by ICA for the entire program.
Criteria for Availing Financial Assistance ship
- Candidates require to produce a copy of study center ID card/ University ID Card.
- Candidates falling under the category of additional 5% financial assistance require to submit a copy of the Mark Sheet of the previous program completed.