The School offers a wide range of courses in Management and Commerce. It introduced course wise registration in Management Programs. Each academic year is divided into two semesters. January-to-June and July-to-December.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PGDFMP
1. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks.
2 . There is no age bar.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (DURING ADMISSION)
1. Transcript of SLC, +2 & Bachelor Level (2 copies each)
2. Convocation certificate or provisional certificate of bachelor (2 copies each)
3. 3PP size and 2 Auto size Photograph
4. For proof of date of Birth one should submit Xerox copy of valid passport / citizenship (2 copies of any one) (Note: Date of birth should be mention in AD)
The examination will be taken by IGNOU through ICA.
The admission in PGDFMP is taken for January and July session.
ACADEMIC COUNSELING SESSION
For few programs Academic Counseling Session is provided for selective subjects only. For further details on Academic Counseling Session do kindly contact Academic Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
P.G. Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP) (Any Six)
Offer on January Session:
MFP-1 Equity Markets
MFP-2 Equity Derivatives
MFP-3 Commodity Markets
Offer on July Session:
MFP-4 Currency & Debt Markets
MFP-5 Professionals in Financial Markets Practice
Note: MS-4(Accounting and Finance for Managers) is compulsory course.