Regarding Submission of Dec 2017 (TEE) form, Assignments & RR for Jan 2018 Session
Regarding Submission of December 2017 (TEE) form, Assignments and RR for January 2018 Session
Note: kindly take note that due to Tihar Festival ICA will remain closed from October 17, 2017 to October 22, 2017
Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2017:
- Last date to submit examination form for Term End Examination (TEE) December 2017 with late fee of NRs.1600/- is November 15, 2017(Wednesday)
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD and Black Ball Point Pen while coming to the center to fill up the examination form.
- Examination forms are available at the Study Center (Library Section).
- Kindly read the instructions carefully before filling up the exams form.
- Filled up examination form along with examination fee as per the below fee structure is to be submitted to the Study Center (Accounts Section)
|For Learners enrolled up to January 2015 session
|NRs 240 Per subject|
|For Learners enrolled inJuly 2015 session and onwards.||Exam Fee NRs 240 Per subject + Exam center charge NRs 260 = NRs 500/ subject
Re-registration for January-2018 Session:
- Last date to Re-register for the next semester/ year without late fee is November 30, 2017 (Thurs)
- Re-registration forms are available at the study center (Student Registration and Support Department).
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for Re-registration.
Submission of Assignments for December-2017 Term End Examination (TEE):
- Last date to submit Assignment is 31st October, 2017.
- Kindly download the Assignment Question from the web: www.ica.edu.np /Student Zone/ Download Center/ Assignment.
- Attachment of Question paper is compulsory.
- Computer typed Assignments are also accepted.
- Submission of Assignment is mandatory to appear in Term End Examination.
- Hall ticket will not be issued by the University if Assignment is not submitted.
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for assignment submission.
Assignments received beyond 31st October, 2017 will be considered for June 2018 TEE.
If these deadlines fall on government holidays, kindly follow the next working day
We request you to kindly not wait for the last date to avoid RUSH, PENALTY from the University, and any further DISAPPOINTMENTS.