Regarding Submission of December 2019 Term End Examination form, Assignments and Re-Registration for January 2020 Session
This is to formally inform you that it’s now time to start preparing for the next important step in your course with IGNOU@ICA
Term End Examination (TEE) December-2019:
1. Last date to submit examination form for Term End Examination (TEE) December 2019, without late fee has been extended till 19th October 2019 (Saturday). Deadline will not be extended further.
2. Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD and Black Ball Point Pen while coming to the center to fill up the examination form.
3. Examination forms are available at the Study Center (Assignments Section).
4. Kindly read the instructions carefully before filling up the exams form.
5. Term End Examination Fee Rs.800/- Per Subject
2. Re-registration forms are available at the study center (Student Registration and Support Department).
3. Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for Re-registration.
Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENTS for December-2019 Term End Examination (TEE):
1. Last date to submit HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is 31st October, 2019.
2. Kindly download the Current Assignment Question from the web: https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
3. Attachment of Current Question paper is compulsory.
4. HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENTS must be submitted. Computer typed Assignments will be rejected.
5. Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is mandatory to appear in Term End Examination.
6. Hall ticket will not be issued by the University if Assignment is not submitted.
7. Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for assignment submission.
Ø Assignments received from November 1, 2019 to November 14, 2019 will be considered for June 2020 TEE.
Ø If these deadlines fall on government or ICA holidays, kindly follow the next working day.
Ø We request you to kindly not wait for the last date to avoid RUSH, PENALTY from the University, and any further DISAPPOINTMENTS.