Regarding Submission of June 2019 Term End Examination form, Assignments and Re-Registration for July 2019 Session
Published on : 1 Mar 2019
Regarding Submission of DECEMBER 2019 Term End Examination form, Assignments and Re-Registration for JANUARY 2020 Session
Warm greetings from ICA!!
As per the latest circular received from the University there is no any change in fee structure of Re-registration and examination form. Therefore, the old fee structure will continue until further notice.
Regarding Term End Examination (TEE) June-2019:
- As per the circular received from the University last date to submit examination form for Term End Examination (TEE) June 2019 without late fee has been pre-poned to April 10, 2019 (Wednesday).
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD and Black Ball Point Pen while coming to the center to fill up the examination form.
- Examination forms are available at the Study Center (Assignments Section).
- Kindly read the instructions carefully before filling up the exams form.
Regarding Re-registration for July-2019 Session:
- Last date to Re-register for the next semester/ year without late fee is 1st March to 31st March, 2019 (Sunday).
- Last date to Re-register for July 2019 with late fee of NRs. 1600/- is 1st April to 31st May, 2019 (Friday before 1 PM).
- Re-registration forms are available at the study center (Student Registration and Support Department).
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for Re-registration.
Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT for June-2019 Term End Examination (TEE):
- Last date to submit HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is 30th April, 2019 (Tuesday).
- Kindly download the Current Assignment Question from the web: https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
- Attachment of Current Question paper is compulsory.
- HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT must be submitted. Computer typed Assignment will be rejected.
- Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is mandatory to appear in Term End Examination.
- Hall ticket will not be issued by the University if Assignment is not submitted.
- Kindly carry your ENROLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for assignment submission.
- Assignment received from May 1, 2019 to May 14, 2019 (Tuesday) will be considered for December 2019 TEE.
- If these deadlines fall on government or ICA holidays, kindly follow the next working day.
- We Request you to kindly do not wait for the last date to avoid RUSH, PENALTY from the University, and any further DISAPPOINTMENTS.
NOTE: Kindly ignore this email if you have already completed the program or done the above.