Regarding Submission of June 2020 Term End Examination form, Assignments and Re-Registration for July 2020 Session
Published on : 27 Feb 2020
Term End Examination (TEE) June-2020:
- Last date to submit examination form for Term End Examination (TEE) June 2020,without late fee is 1st March to 31st March 2020 (Tuesday).
- Last date to submit examination form for Term End Examination (TEE) June 2020 with late fee of NRs. 3200/- is 1st April to 15th April, 2020(Wednesday).
- Kindly carry your ENROLLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD and Black Ball Point Pen while coming to the center to fill up the examination form.
- Examination forms are available at the Study Center (Assignments Section).
- Kindly read the instructions carefully before filling up the exams form.
Re-registration for July-2020 Session:
- Last date to Re-register for the next semester/ year without late fee is 1st March to 31st March, 2020(Tuesday).
- Last date to Re-register for July 2020 with late fee of NRs. 3200/- is 1st April to 31st May, 2020(Sunday).
- Re-registration forms are available at the study center (Student Registration and Support Department).
- Kindly carry your ENROLLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for Re-registration.
Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT for June-2020 Term End Examination (TEE):
1. Last date to submit HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is 30th April, 2020(Thursday).
2. Kindly download the Current Assignment Question from the web: https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
3. Attachment of Current Question paper is compulsory.
4. HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT must be submitted. Computer typed Assignment will be rejected.
5. Submission of HAND WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT is mandatory to appear in Term End Examination.
6. Hall ticket will not be issued by the University if Assignment is not submitted.
7. Kindly carry your ENROLLMENT CARD / STUDENT IDENTITY CARD while coming to the center for assignment submission.
- Assignment received from May 1, 2020 to May 14, 2020(Thursday) will be considered for December 2020 TEE.
- If these deadlines fall on government or ICA holidays, kindly follow the next working day.
- We request you to kindly do not wait for the last date to avoid RUSH, PENALTY from the University, and any further DISAPPOINTMENTS.