Regarding the submission of Term End Examination (TEE) form for June 2022Published on : 3 Jun 2022
This is to bring into your urgent attention that the examination form for the June 2022 Term End Examination (TEE) has opened and it’s time for you to take your academics forward as this is a very important step in your course with IGNOU@ICA. The deadline for submission of examination forms is 25th June, 2022(Without late Fee) and 30th June 2022 (With Late Fee) Exam will commence tentatively from July 22, 2022. Refer to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/datesheet.pdf for tentative datesheet. Due to the pandemic scenario, the deadlines are not in line with the operation calendar which was shared earlier. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to our learners due to this. However, we are constantly working and planning to make sure that this will not hamper your academic session.
Hence, all the eligible students are advised to submit their examination form at the earliest, without waiting for the deadline to avoid any sort of last minute confusion.
A sample of filled TEE form is attached herewith this e-mail for your reference purpose. It is humbly requested to the learners to visit the link https://bit.ly/3PPELiF to access the tutorial video for processing the exam form.
Note: Learners attending from the Biratnagar Exam center may change the Exam center code from 9602 to 9601.
You can submit your examination form by Any One of the following mediums. However, we strongly encourage our learners to use ‘Student Login’ as far as possible to make things streamlined for both ends. Kindly print the exam form, fill it properly and send us the scanned copy in PDF format.
- Online Submission: Upload the examination form through Student Login
- Log-in to your ‘Student Login’ by following the link https://ica.edu.np/student/login
- For first time login the Password is : password
After logging into your profile, you can download the examination form through the link https://ica.edu.np/pages/download_form
- Fill up the form and upload ( Pdf format only )and pay your fees through online payment options available or deposit in bank and upload the payment slip (in jpg or pdf format)
- If you are unable to upload the exam form through Student Login then, you can email the examination form along with the payment confirmation slip to e-mail id: email@example.com. If you have already uploaded the exam form through Student Login, then you don't need to re-send the form through e-mail.
- Physical Submission: You can submit the examination form by visiting the ICA centre during office hours.
Examination FEE :
i ) For those students who are appearing for the exam from exam center 9602 , Examination Fee of NRs 840/- per subject (without late Fee ) and Nrs 840 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the Account provided below.
ii) For those students who are appearing for the exam from exam center 9601, Examination Fee of NRs 1500/- per subject (without late Fee ) and Nrs 1500 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the Account provided below.
Note: Examination form uploaded or e-mailed without fee deposit confirmation slip will not be processed further.
1) E-sewa: ICA College under College/School fee Payment Option.
2) NIC Asia Bank: Dillibazar Branch , A/C Name: INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ACADEMICS PVT.LTD A/C No-2941067331524002
Note- December 2021 Term-end Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of the online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
Should you require any further assistance, reach us through Zoom Virtual Office by following the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81367861995 (Meeting ID: 813 6786 1995) or dial 01-4445540/ Ext- 108.
Please ignore this e-mail if you have already completed your program.