Regarding the Examination form for the December 2022 TEE has been extended till 15th November, 2022(Without late Fee) and 25th November, 2022(With late Fee).Published on : 11 Nov 2022
This is to bring into your urgent attention that the examination form for the December 2022 Term End Examination (TEE) has opened and it’s time for you to take your academics forward as this is a very important step in your course with IGNOU@ICA. The deadline for submission of examination forms has been extended till 15th November, 2022(Without late Fee) 25th November, 2022(With late Fee).
You are requested to visit the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/datesheet.pdf for the tentative date sheet, according to which, the examination will tentatively commence from December 2nd, 2022 and conclude on January 5th, 2023.
All the eligible learners are advised to submit their examination form at the earliest, without waiting for the deadline to avoid any sort of last minute confusion.
A sample of filled TEE form is attached herewith this e-mail for your reference purpose. It is humbly requested to the learners to visit the link https://bit.ly/3PPELiF to access the tutorial video for processing the examination form.
Note: Learners attending from the Biratnagar Exam center have to change the Exam center code from 9602 to 9601.
You can submit your examination form by Any One of the following mediums. However, we strongly encourage our learners to use ‘Student Login’ as far as possible to make things streamlined for both ends.
- Online Submission: Upload the examination form through Student Login
- Log-in to your ‘Student Login’ by following the link https://ica.edu.np/student/login
- For first time login : sign in with google
After logging into your profile, you can download the examination form through the link https://ica.edu.np/pages/download_form
- Fill up the form and upload ( Pdf format only )and pay your fees through online payment options available or deposit in bank and upload the payment slip (in jpg or pdf format)
- If you are unable to upload the exam form through Student Login then, you can email the examination form along with the payment confirmation slip to e-mail id: email@example.com. If you have already uploaded the exam form through Student Login, then you donot have to re-send the form through e-mail.
- Physical Submission (Sinamangal-9, Kathmandu): You can submit the examination form by visiting the ICA centre during office hours.
Examination FEE :
i ) For those students who are appearing for the exam from 'Exam Center 9602' , Examination Fee of NRs 840/- per subject (without late Fee ) and NPR 840 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the payment options provided below.
ii) For those students who are appearing for the exam from 'Exam Center 9601', Examination Fee of NRs 1500/- per subject (without late Fee ) and NPR 1500 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the payment options provided below.
Note: Examination form uploaded or e-mailed without fee deposit confirmation slip will not be processed further.
1) E-sewa: ICA College under College/School fee Payment Option.
2) NIC Asia Bank: Dillibazar Branch , A/C Name: INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ACADEMICS PVT.LTD A/C No-2941067331524002
Note- June 2022 Term-End Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of the online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
Should you require any further assistance, reach us through Zoom Virtual Office by following the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81367861995 (Meeting ID: 813 6786 1995) or dial 01- 4479685/ 4483902/ 4478471/ 4491485 ;Extension 108.
Please ignore this if you have already completed your program.
Students are requested to fill up the examination form for December 2022 Term End Examination for the following courses:
- All the courses registered for first year/ re-registered for second/third year in January 2022 session for Under Graduate and Postgraduate Programmes.
- All the courses registered in the January 2022 session for Diploma and PG Diploma Programmes.
- All the courses registered in the July 2022 session for Certificate and PG Certificate Programmes.
- Courses for which term end examinations have not been successfully completed or not appeared, so far.
The students who have appeared in June 2022 Term-End Examinations for previous semester / year courses but their result is not declared as on the date of filling up the examination form may apply / add such course(s), later on, after declaration of results, if they do not complete successfully the term end examinations of any course(s).