Regarding the submission of Term End Examination (TEE) form forJune 2023Published on : 11 Mar 2023
This is to bring into your urgent attention that the examination form for the June 2023 Term End Examination (TEE) has opened and it’s time for you to take your academics forward as this is a very important step in your course with IGNOU@ICA. The deadline for submission of examination forms is 5th April, 2023(Without late Fee) and 25th April 2023 (With Late Fee).
You are requested to visit the link http://ignou.ac.in//userfiles/datesheet.pdf for the tentative date sheet, according to which, the examination will tentatively commence from 1st June, 2023 and conclude on 06th July, 2023 (30 working days).
All the eligible learners are advised to submit their examination form at the earliest, without waiting for the deadline to avoid any sort of last minute confusion.
A sample of filled TEE form is attached herewith this e-mail for your reference purpose.
Note: Learners attending from the Biratnagar Exam center have to change the Exam center code from 9602 to 9601.
You can submit your examination form by Any One of the following mediums. However, we strongly encourage our learners to visit ICA to submit the exam form physically.
1. Physical Submission (Sinamangal-9, Kathmandu,location map https://g.page/ignounepal ): You can submit the examination form by visiting the ICA centre during office hours.
2. Online Submission: submit the examination form through Student Login
- Log-in to your ‘Student Login’ by following the link https://ica.edu.np/student/login
- For first time login : sign in with google
- After logging into your profile, you can download the examination form through the link https://ica.edu.np/pages/download_form
- Fill up the form and submit ( Pdf format only ) and pay your fees through online payment options available or deposit in bank and submit the payment slip (in jpg or pdf format).
It is humbly requested to the learners to visit the link https://bit.ly/3PPELiF to access the tutorial video for processing the examination form.
Examination FEE :
i ) For those students who are appearing for the exam from 'Exam Center 9602' , Examination Fee of NRs 840/- per subject (without late Fee ) and NPR 840 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the payment options provided below.
ii) For those students who are appearing for the exam from 'Exam Center 9601', Examination Fee of NRs 1500/- per subject (without late Fee ) and NPR 1500 per subject + 3200 (With late FEE) to be deposited or electronically transferred to any one of the payment options provided below.
Note: Examination form submitted without fee deposit confirmation slip will not be processed further.
Online payment Options:
1) E-sewa: ICA College under College/School fee Payment Option.
2) NIC Asia Bank: Dillibazar Branch , A/C Name: INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR ACADEMICS PVT.LTD A/C No-2941067331524002
Note- December 2022 Term-End Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of the online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
Should you require any further assistance, reach us through Zoom Virtual Office by following the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81367861995 (Meeting ID: 813 6786 1995) or dial 01- 4579685/ 4583902/ 4578471/ 4591485 ;Extension 108.
Please ignore this if you have already completed your program.